Friday, November 28, 2008

SO in love...

MUSH ALERT!: If you get queezy at the mushy stuff, you might not wanna read this one...

It's about 1:45 a.m. and I decided to post an entry. We've (I've) just finished working on the website, and Carollette is knocked out. We "argued" for most of the day, but at no point did I ever want to be away from her...it's amazing how in love with this woman I am.

She's helped me grow tremendously as a man. She's shown incredible faith in me, and in us. She's really helped me understand the old saying "behind every good man, there's a good woman." She truly does bring out the best in me, and I cherish and appreciate her so much for that.







(I know she'll hate this pic)









Sometimes, I find myself staring at her when she sleeps; she's such a beautiful person to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment